PLEASE NOTE: The Marketing Resource Center is part of the Pro and Expert plans only. It is not included with the Starter plan.
1. Log into your account at https://cloud.mostad.com/login/
2. From the home screen, click on "Marketing Resource Center".
3.Click on "Build" under "Just to say..."
4. Choose a template style for your message by clicking on "Use style" under the one you want.
5. You will need to add a header (in the below example, the header is "Office Update"). You can add a greeting line if you want by clicking on "Click to add a greeting line" and then write your message.
6. Scroll down and click "Save and continue" to proceed to the next page where you will choose sending options such as subject line, date, time, and lists to send to.
7. Here, you can write your own subject line (or keep the default) and then choose a date and time for the message to be automatically sent.
PLEASE NOTE: All scheduled times will use the Central Time Zone
8. You can then switch on the list(s) you would like to send the message to. All clients on any list that is switched on (denoted by green). If you need to edit your message, you can click on "Edit message". When you are ready to send your message, click "Process message". It will then be sent the the email queue where it will stay until the date/time you specified for it to go out.