1. Log into your Mostad Marketing account at https://cloud.mostad.com/login/.
2. Click on "TaxVid Videos"
3. Click on "Share videos"
4. You will see two sets of four icons (email to a list, share to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter; respectively) with two options for sharing: Share Single Video and Share Video with Playlist:
"Share Single Video" means that you will share just that specific video in the row of the video you clicked the button for. In the example below, if you click the email icon in the "Share Single Video" column in the row with "The New World of Deductions" video, only "The New World of Deduction" video will be shared.
"Share Video with Playlist" means that the player will start with the selected video and all of the other videos that are turned on will be available for clients to view as well. They will be able to click on the "Playlist" dropdown menu in the bottom right of the player and choose another video to watch. In the example below, if you click the Facebook icon in the "Share Video with Playlist" column in the row with "The Tax Cuts & Jobs Act: Recap" video, the video "The Tax Cuts & Jobs Act: Recap" will be shared and in the bottom right corner of the video player, there will be a grey "playlist" button so clients can view all of the other videos you have turned on.
4. Click on the email icon next to the video you want to share. Click the email icon on the left to share just that video or click the email icon on the right to share that video and the rest of the videos as a playlist.
5.Click on the "Copy email code to clipboard" button as shown below
6. You will get below message that the email code has been copied.
7. Now you just need to paste your code into your email.
How to paste your code:
Open a new email message in your email program of choice (Gmail, Outlook, etc.)
Place your cursor in
the body of the email (where you would type your message)
Press and hold the CTRL key (for a PC computer) or the "command" key (for a Mac computer) on your keyboard and tap the V key on your keyboard to paste the code
You will see the message text and images appear in your email
Make any text changes you'd like
Send your message