1. Log into your account at https://cloud.mostad.com/login/
2. From the home screen, click on "Account Settings".
3. Scroll down and click on "Change" under "Contact information"
4. Click on "Edit location" next to the location you want to edit. If you have more than one location, you can click "Remove location" to remove an extra location you don't want anymore.
5. Here, you can edit your company name, tagline, address, phone numbers, email (both support and public), and your website. When you are finished making changes, be sure to click "Save Changes" at the bottom.
NOTE: When you save your changes, you may encounter the following screen:
As the instructions state on the image above, you MUST put in the validated address the system gives you (so in the example above, I must put in "Penn Ave S" and NOT "Penn Ave South"). Please do not put in any periods, commas, or special characters as that will cause errors. You will also need the dash and the extra four digits after the initial zip code (so in the example above, I would need to put in 55431-2520 and NOT just 55431). We recommend copying and pasting the address the system gives you into their respective fields to make sure the formatting is correct. If the system validates your address to something completely wrong (such as a different building, location, city), please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can validate it on our end after verifying the address.
6. If you have updated your address and it is saved, you will get this screen:
You can click the "Close Window" button.