PLEASE NOTE: You MUST have your social media accounts connected to your Mostad Marketing Cloud to schedule video posts. If you put in a manual link, you will not be able to schedule social media posts. Please see the guide here to learn how to set up social media.
1. Log into your Mostad Marketing account at https://cloud.mostad.com/login/. If you have not yet created an account, please check the email you signed up with for an activation email. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder as it can end up in there. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find the activation email and we can resend it.
2. Click on "TaxVid Videos"
3. Click on "Go to video customization"
4. Click on "Share via email and social networking"
5. Click on whichever social media icon you want to share it to
NOTE: If you have all three, there will be an option to post to all three at once in the next step, so it won't matter which one you click on. If you need still need to connect social media accounts, please see the guide for connecting your social media accounts here.
6. Here, you can write your own text about the video (or keep the default), select/unselect any other social media accounts you do/don't want it to post to, and decide when it will post to those accounts. You can schedule it now (will post as soon as "Share Post" is clicked) or you can schedule it and pick a date and time in the future and then click "Schedule Post". If you schedule a post, it will sit in the queue until the date and time you scheduled it to post.