PLEASE NOTE: You MUST have your social media accounts connected to your Mostad Marketing Cloud to schedule video posts. If you put in a manual link, you will not be able to schedule social media posts. Please see the guide here to learn how to set up social media.
1. Log into your account at https://cloud.mostad.com/login/
2. From the home screen, click on "TaxVid Videos".
3. Click on "Share via email and social networking"
4. You will see two sets of four icons (email to a list, share to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter; respectively) with two options for sharing: Share Single Video and Share Video with Playlist:
"Share Single Video" means that you will share just that specific video in the row of the video you clicked the button for. In the example below, if you click the Facebook icon in the "Share Single Video" column in the row with "Five Great Tax Secrets" video, only "Five Great Tax Secrets" video will be shared.
"Share Video with Playlist" means that the player will start with the selected video and all of the other videos that are turned on will be available for clients to view as well. They will be able to click on the "Playlist" dropdown menu in the bottom right of the player and choose another video to watch. In the example below, if you click the Facebook icon in the "Share Video with Playlist" column in the row with "Five Great Tax Secrets" video, the video "Five Great Tax Secrets" will be shared and in the bottom right corner of the video player, there will be a grey "playlist" button so clients can view all of the other videos you have turned on.
5. Here you can write your own text about the video (or keep the default), select/unselect any other social media accounts you do/don't want it to post to, and decide when it will post to those accounts. You can schedule it now (will post as soon as "Share Post" is clicked) or you can schedule it and pick a date and time in the future and then click "Schedule Post". If you schedule a post, it will sit in the queue until the date and time you scheduled it to post.
6. Once you click "Share Post", your video will be posted or sent to the queue to post on its scheduled date/time (or will be post immediately if you select "Now". You can see what is going to post to your social media accounts and when in the "Social Management" section under "Manage Scheduled Posts".