1. Log into your account at https://cloud.mostad.com/login/
2. From the home screen, click on "Account Settings".
3. Scroll down just a bit and click on "Change company contact information"
4. Click on "Manage my logo"
5. Click on "Upload new image"
6. Click on "Choose File" to search your computer for your logo image and select it. Check the agreement box (you cannot upload your logo without doing so) and then click "Upload image".
7. Crop and edit your image to you liking. Note that the checkerboard pattern is only to show transparent areas on your image and will not be included in your final image. You can use the buttons outlined in the red box to rotate and size your image. You can click "Reset image" to get your original, non-cropped image back. Clicking "Start over" will take you back to the logo upload area in step 5. Click "Saved cropped image" when you have your logo the way you want it.
8. It will show you what your image looks like. You can click "Cancel and crop again" to redo it if you are not satisfied with it. Click "Save image and continue" to save your new logo.
9. You will be brought back to the "Change company contact information" page and a green notice will pop up (as shown below) saying your logo has been updated. It will now show your new logo!