NOTE: The Article Library Widget is only available with the Pro or Expert plans. The Starter plan does not include the Article Library or the Marketing Resource Center.
1. Log into your Mostad Marketing account at https://cloud.mostad.com/login/
2. Click on “Marketing Resource Center” on the homepage
3. Click on the “Website Settings” button under the Article Library section
4. Scroll down and click on “Web widget code and instructions” under the “Add to your website” section
5. Scroll down and copy the code by clicking the “Click to copy the above code to your clipboard” button. You can then go in and edit your website and paste the code where you would like the Resource Center to appear. If you are not comfortable editing your website and putting the code on there yourself, please contact your website company or developer and send them the code so they can add it for you.
6. Once the code has been entered into your website and you have confirmed that the Article Library appears, copy the URL (the address bar outlined in the red box below) by clicking on it and then either right clicking and selecting “copy” or by pressing and holding the “CTRL” key on your keyboard and then tap the “C” key on your keyboard…
7. Paste the URL in the space in the box shown below by clicking on it and then either right clicking and selecting “paste” or by pressing and holding the “CTRL” key on your keyboard and then tap the “V” key on your keyboard. Then, click the button that says “Click to validate your widget is configured correctly”
8. You should get a message saying that the validation succeeded. If you get a message that says it failed, check the webpage and make sure the widget is working and that the URL for the page is correct...