To put your tax videos on your website:
1. Log into your Mostad Marketing account at https://cloud.mostad.com/login/
2. Click on “Navigation” then on “TaxVid settings” under “TaxVid Videos”
3. Click on “Get embed code”
4. We strongly recommend using the “Website widget with playlist” option. Visitors will have the option to choose any video they want from the playlist and can watch it directly from your page. This will make the next step easier, as you won’t have to validate each video on your site to ensure that it is working...
5. Copy the code by clicking the “Click copy code to clipboard” button. You can then go in and edit your website and paste the code where you would like the video to appear. If you are not comfortable editing your website yourself, please contact your website company or developer and send them the code so they can add it for you.
6. Once the code has been put on the website and the video(s) appears on the website, copy the URL (the address bar outlined in the red box below) by clicking on it and then either right clicking and selecting “copy” or by pressing and holding the “CTRL” key on your keyboard and then tap the “C” key on your keyboard
7. Paste the URL in the space in the box shown below by clicking on it and then either right clicking and selecting “paste” or by pressing and holding the “CTRL” key on your keyboard and then tap the “V” key on your keyboard. Then click the button that says “Click to validate your widget is configured correctly”...
8. You should get a message saying that the validation succeeded. If you get a message that says it failed, check the webpage and make sure the widget is working and that the URL for the page is correct.