NOTE: You must have a personal profile first in order to create a business profile page.
1. Go to https://www.linkedin.com/
2. Sign into your personal account by clicking "Sign In" in the top right corner or click on "Join Now" to create a personal account if you don't have one.
3. Once you have logged in to or created your personal account, click on the "Work" tab in the top right corner that is indicated by the 9 boxes. Then scroll down on the side menu to the bottom and click on "Create a Company Page".
4. Choose the size/type of your business page
5. On the next page, put in the name of your business and include any company details such as industry, company size, and company type. You can add your logo and a tagline as well. When you are finished, click "Create Page".